1. All of our systems are customized to your location. While most are a fence-within-a-fence, we also protect walls, rooftops, construction sites, even sites with no electricity. Be it a small residential yard or an offshore oil tanker loading facility, we can design the appropriate, effective, cost-effective system to protect you and your property.
2. Everybody that uses our systems says, “Intrusions don’t just drop off, they stop completely.”
3. Our fences greatly reduce or eliminate your security guard costs.
4. All of our systems are UL listed, which means “safe for humans.” Nobody is going to be seriously hurt by these fences.
5. All systems include optional 24/7 monitoring by our licensed, bonded, UL approved central monitor.
6. We use Fence Hawk perimeter security array sensors exclusively, a major improvement over the antiquated technology that everybody else uses. The computerized Fence Hawk is virtually immune to false alarms, and has never been defeated.
7. Our systems normally run at 9,500 to 15,000 volts, which packs quite a wallop when somebody tries to climb them. For certain areas and applications we tone the system down to 40 volts. Using the system at low voltage still gives you monitored perimeter security, it just doesn’t deter intruders with that sharp “zap” that scares them away immediately.
8. We offer onsite maintenance, repair and upgrade contracts, if desired, at very reasonable rates. Maintenance is so simple, though, that most customers opt for do-it-yourself.
9. All systems include tech support, onsite maintenance and repair.